Business & Professional
Organizing and Decorating Services
Create the ultimate work environment – A space that truly “works for you”.
Like most business owners, you are busy doing what you do best – growing your business.
Paperwork, filing, and general organization may not be at the top of your list.
Form, Function, and Design for Your “Work” Space
- Is your work space/office a place that you want to work in?
- Is the décor outdated or not to your taste?
- Do you find it stressful to work in the space?
- Does it function for how you work in it and look great at the same time?
- Does your work space/office provide a great first impression to your clients and customers?
- Are you projecting a welcoming entrance?
- Is your reception and waiting area inviting, comfortable, and pleasing to look at?
- Are you facing your clients, or do you have your back to them, when they come into your office or work space?
If you have answered “yes” to any of these questions, the following services will work for you.
Professional advice with sensible solutions to help you conquer the clutter and organize your work space.
Organizing Services and Solutions:
- Control the Clutter – assistance with removing and conquering the clutter as well as, set up of systems to keep your paperwork under control – now and in the future.
- Storage Systems – effective solutions to tidy up, store your paperwork and office supplies, and keep your space organized on an ongoing basis.
- Filing Systems – paper and electronic filing systems that reflect your business operations, make sense to you and your business, and are easy to maintain.
- Furniture and work stations – advice and recommendations on furniture and cabinetry to keep the clutter under control.
- Maintenance plans and follow-up visits – so you can continue to stay organized and utilize your new organizing skills.
Interior decorating is a blend of style, colour, texture, form, function, scale, and balance – when all elements come together to make the room feel just right.
Your work space should reflect you and your business, present a professional statement to your customers and clients, and above all be a place you enjoy working in.
Make a lasting first impression. Reveal your style and personality with a well-designed space.
Decorating Services and Solutions:
- Space planning – how to set up your work space/office for the best use of the space, function, and traffic flow.
- Furniture selection and set up – to ensure the furniture works efficiently within the work space, to create comfort, for durability, and how it relates to the rest of the room.
- Lighting – selection of direct lighting for completing tasks, overall lighting for the room, and accent lighting to highlight artwork or architectural features.
- Window treatments – selection for function including light and temperature control, glare on computer screens, as well as for style and an attractive décor.
- Color selection – in addition to work space appeal, choosing the right colour can affect productivity.
- Artwork and accessories – are the finishing touches in the room and pulls all the decorating elements together.
Be it a home office or professional space – all elements should combine to provide the ultimate work environment.
Double Duty Home Office
Our client was using a second bedroom for an office. They wanted to be able to use the room for a bedroom when they have company.
The room was limited and there was too much furniture and stuff in the room.
The office was not functioning well and the work station was uncomfortable to work in.
Finding paperwork was a challenge as the office was cluttered and unorganized.
Installation of a Murphy Bed gives the client the ability to use the room for a bedroom for company.
The space now functions as an office and a bedroom with shelves for storage and less furniture.
Two work stations were added. The stations are much more comfortable to work in.
Installation of built-in cabinets and filing drawers provide storage for paperwork and supplies.
The office is organized and clutter free. The room is looks great and adds value to the home. This is a space that really works for the client.
We ensure your project reflects your style and works for your business. We listen to your vision, learn about your use for the space, functionality goals, and provide ideas and solutions for your project.
We would love to hear from you regarding your office organizing and decorating needs.Contact us for more information. It will be our pleasure to work with you on your project.
It’s Your Style, Your Project, and Our Expertise – A Winning Combination!
Armellas Style in Design is a multi-service company. Services include Interior Decorating and Professional Organizing specializing in smaller office settings Staging and Curb Appeal. Services for Real Estate Agents and Seniors. Risk management includes Work Safe B C (WCB) coverage and liability insurance. Learn more on our About us page.